Friday, July 18, 2008

Addicted...

So, ever since I tried Pinkberry's down south I thought "why doesn't the Bay have anything like this? i'm going to open up a Bay version of this place"......

Little did I know, they had one right around the corner of my work called Blush! I heard about it from some people and I was like "yeah right, it won't be AS good as PB"... but dude, it's helluv the same.. So, now when I need a PB fix, I won't have to go all the way to LA :)

They also have a similar one near my house called Yo-Swirl... Pretty much the same..




4 comments:

R. Pali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

You can get your PB fix the real way pretty soon!! I think they're opening up one in Stanford shopping center and Walnut Creek.

Rizzi said...

R U SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edelee said...

yummmm! looks really good! where's the one near your house?