Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hair Appointment

I set up my hair appointment with Nicole today. I wanted it sooner but it'll be in about 2.5 weeks - that'll do. The last time I saw her was probably the first Saturday of August -not too long ago, but I wanted to set up an appointment A-SAP cause when I saw a picture of this, I majorly got grossed out!

This is a picture of a split-end of human hair. Regular trimmings and good conditioner should prevent this from happening - hence, my appointment with Nicole every other month!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ewww!nan! that is sooooooo gross! what does a healthy one look like! XD

Sharon said...

Even though I get trim every 2 months, I still have split ends. I try not to use iron everyday but my hair is still dry. Mookie's hair looks healthy!!

R. Pali said...

this is nasty