Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Shower #1

Joy & Ate threw a baby shower for Ro and me last Saturday for my cousins and close friends... We totally had a blast! The games were off the hook; some of them I've never even played before and I've been to hellllllla baby showers...

Wen did the Guess How Many Diapers in the diaper cake, Mookie did Guess How Many Candies are in the bottles, Nette did Pin the Baby and Joy did this game where she printed out pictures of me and Ro and had people cut out pieces of our face to create what Lila would look like.. It was HELLA funny cause some of the pictures had mustaches on them and one of them looked like Manny Pacquiao (no joke dude)..

Anyways, thanks to our friends and cousins for coming out to help welcome our baby into this world and also for the wonderful (and very helpful) gifts!

OH, and thanks Joy and Ats for throwing this baby shower for us (also to Wen, Mook and Nette for doing games)! We REALLY appreciate all the time and effort you put into this..

BTW, I tried making a slideshow on Picasa but for some reason it wouldn't allow it... I'm guessing IT here is catching on to us bloggers... LOL






No comments: