Sunday, September 14, 2008

And yet another wedding..........

Magno-Romero Wedding
I can't believe their wedding is already over! Wen made a really beautiful, beautiful bride! My brother is very lucky - he found a beautiful AND smart one at that! They're still in Hawaii for their honeymoon, so it'll just be another week until they settle into their new roles in society as husband and wife as well as settle into their new home! Can't wait til they get back so we can all get together for their gift opening and watch the video/view the pictures of their big day...
My mom's speech really made me sad - she had the whole place in tears... She mentioned how her house isn't a mansion, but now that all of us kids are out of the house and have settled down, the house is just so massive to her and my dad now.. It just made me ball thinking that it was just her and my dad in the house and it made me very sad.. Us siblings do a good job of having family time with my parents on the weekends, but I think with my brother out of the house now, these gatherings just won't be the same for my parents - when we get together on the weekends, Ma usually has my brother BBQ, or mop the floor and vacuum before we all come...
I mean, I talk to my mom everyday through email (like dude, 100 emails a day), phone, etc. so I dont feel thaaaaaat sad.. It just makes me think now that I'm married and planning a family, that I wouldn't mind having a bigger family than I planned. I loved growing up in a very loud home, full of screaming and laughter all at the same time. I mean, I ain't trying to have like 5 kids, but thinking of our family xmas' together at my sisters house, ALL of us being together being all loud, playing retarded board games really warms my heart...
Anyway, I totally went off topic (I've been emo since the wedding) - just wanted to wish Benny and Wenny many wonderful years of marriage... Love yalls :)

1 comment:

R. Pali said...

i even saw jason cry during your moms speech