Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Twilight

Yes that's right.. I'm also addicted to this book! My girlfriends and I have created a "book club" just for this... We have until November to read it so we have time to discuss and watch the movie together (coming to a theater near you November 21st)!!

I found this movie poster online of the characters.. It's kinda nice to put a face to a name (even though this is fictional), but this Edward isn't cute at all - well at least in THIS picture he isn't (Edelee knows what I'm talking about). I was picturing someone totally different in my head! Oh well, still can't wait to see the movie! Get ready girls..............................................

7 comments:

Lanie said...

You make me wanna read this book!So many people have been talking about it.. I actually got it for my sis-in-law as a gift, now I wonder if I should have got one for myself haha.

Sharon said...

I've been watching the trailer over and over at work. I'm done with the 3rd saga and I'm buying the 4th one. I'm glad you like "Twilight".

Edelee said...

I know right?!! I told you! they should've at least put Zac Efron or Chase Crawford or someone cuter! LOL!

Gee said...

get over it

Rizzi said...

hahaha shut up ge!

Sharon said...

Zac (Zacquisha) is okay. He looks kindha gay though.

Christine said...

dude, edward doesn't look that bad (although i know zac would've been HOTTER)..but i think he so has that vampire look to him...but i know what you're saying..stephanie (hahahah..first name basis) hella described him as drop dead godly gorgeous...but then again...i bet when you guys watch the movie you're all going to be DYING about how you want him!! *sigh...can't wait! lol!