Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August 18

Happy Birthday to Cherra who turned 11 yesterday! I know right.... 11 already? SHEESH! We had a small dinner last night at Olive Garden with the family, but we're continuing the celebration this Saturday doing high tea with Ma, Mara and Ate and a movie (probably Wal-E) with the guys right after....

It was Mookie's birthday yesterday too! Happy 27th Birthday MJ! We celebrated her fabulous birthday on Saturday doing an ALL day (tea at the Ritz, shopping, dinner, movie) and night thing (slumber party watching Jay-R til the break of dawn)!!!

It's always difficult for me this time of year cause I have to balance out my niece and my best friend's birthdays, but every year I somehow always make it work....
I LOVE YOU GIRLS - Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Edelee said...

please say happy birthday to Marisue for me!!!

Sharon said...

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY mookie!!..and to Cherra!..