Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Disney Cruise

We came back from our Disney cruise probably a week and a half ago... This was my second cruise and on my first one, I had motion sickness 97% of the time! I didn't want to put myself through that again, so I visited my doctor and she prescribed me the Transderm Scop patch and it worked wonders! Not once did I feel like yacking!! I know Ro was happy about that cause we did much more this time around.. especially Bingo which he was 1 number from winning $14,000!!

We went to the same 3 spots we went to on our honeymoon...

Our first stop was at Cabo, where we went to a resort called Pueblo Bonito. They tried to sell us their time share but we said NOPE!

The second was at Mazatlan. Ro, Mom and I did the Salsa y Salsa excursion where we learned how to make 4 or 5 different salsas and then learn how to dance the salsa.. That was fun... they made us drink the whole time!!

Last but not least was Puerto Vallarta.. Ro and I went to a beach resort and I boogie boarded for the first time! I got wiped out a few times but it was fun..

Here are some pictures from our trip.. I know hella late!

1 comment:

Edelee said...

sounds fun! one vacation down, another to go! u're just on a vacation roll here! i'm jealous of your upcoming Hawaii vacation!